The process has changed effective January 1, 2013. Please refer to the steps below to get started!
1) Choose a K-12 classroom project you’d like to support.
2) After making the donation, submit the request for matching funds at Intel Matching Gifts to Education program. When submitting the gift, please remember the following items:
- The school name to search for is donorschoose.org (not the school that received the original donation)
- In the “Purpose” field, please include the Project ID
3) Once the match is approved and we receive a check from Intel on a quarterly basis, we'll create a gift card in the donor's name and send it to them via email. This way each donor gets to choose exactly where the Foundation matching funds will go as well.
Keep in mind the maximum amount paid by the Foundation for all matching gifts will be $5,000 per employee (including spouse’s gifts) per year. The minimum donation must be $25 in order to receive matching funds. You can double check your prior donations don't exceed the maximum at the Matching Gifts to Education program.