You're on track to get doubled donations (and unlock a reward for the colleague who referred you). Keep up the great work!
Take credit for your charitable giving! Check out your tax receipts

In a rush to make a major tax-deductible gift before the year's end? Purchase account credits and choose projects later!

Time is running out! Make your tax-deductible gift before midnight on December 31.

To use your $50 gift card credits, find a project to fund and we'll automatically apply your credits at checkout. Find a classroom project
Are you a public school teacher in need of funding? Get funded »
Menu
Skip to main content

We're a charity that makes it easy for anyone to help a classroom in need. Your gift is tax-deductible.

Your school email address was successfully verified.

 

Ms. Schuyler’s Classroom Edit display name

  • Taft Elementary School
  • Redwood City, CA
  • More than three‑quarters of students from low‑income households

https://www.donorschoose.org/classroom/604818 Customize URL

My students are 95% Hispanic and the other 5% are Caucasian or Tongan. They love to read and be read to on the carpet. They attend a Community school and wear uniforms. Everyday the say the school pledge: " I am a member of the __Community School. I am a learner. I am a teacher. I make good decisions. I have the power to be successful"

About my class

My students are 95% Hispanic and the other 5% are Caucasian or Tongan. They love to read and be read to on the carpet. They attend a Community school and wear uniforms. Everyday the say the school pledge: " I am a member of the __Community School. I am a learner. I am a teacher. I make good decisions. I have the power to be successful"

Read more

About my class

Read more
{"followTeacherId":604818,"teacherId":604818,"teacherName":"Ms. Schuyler","teacherProfilePhotoURL":"https://cdn.donorschoose.net/images/placeholder-avatars/136/teacher-placeholder-5_136.png","teacherHasProfilePhoto":false,"vanityURL":"","teacherChallengeId":64475,"followAbout":"Ms. Schuyler's projects","teacherVerify":1256233508,"teacherNameEncoded":"Ms. Schuyler","vanityType":"teacher","teacherPageInfo":{"teacherHasClassroomPhoto":true,"teacherHasClassroomDescription":true,"teacherClassroomDescription":"","teacherProfileURL":"https://www.donorschoose.org/classroom/604818","tafURL":"https://secure.donorschoose.org/donors/share_teacher_profile.html?teacher=604818","stats":{"numActiveProjects":0,"numFundedProjects":2,"numSupporters":17},"classroomPhotoPendingScreening":false}}