The cost of a laminator from the Quill Corporations is $207, including shipping and <a target="new" href="http://www.donorschoose.org/html/fulfillment.htm" onclick="g_openWindow('http://www.donorschoose.org/html/fulfillment.htm', 300, 800, 'fulfillwindow');return false;">fulfillment</a>.
Hello, I am a fifth and sixth grade inclusion teacher at a highly disadvantaged public school in the Bronx. My class focuses on, and relies heavily on, any technology possible. We have created monthly classroom newspapers, weekly current events magazines that get bound, monthly writing pieces, and many tremendous projects in science, social studies and mathematics. Because I teach inclusion, I have 60% of my students in general education and the other 40% in special education. This means I have a wide range of learners! Some of my students perform on a Kindergarten/1st grade level while others are performing at their grade level. All of my students have unique talents that deserve to be preserved for decades to come. One day they need to be able to look back, as I often have, at works created in elementary and middle school and feel a sense of pride in how far they have come. A laminator would help to preserve my students works and would serve not only to celebrate accomplishments of the students, but to help them also feel that they are an integral part of the school community. The laminator would help make their classroom work look completely professional. Please help my students to show off their amazing works with a laminator. This laminator will be a part of my school for years to come and will provide hundreds of students the opportunity to feel successful and important. One day my students will look back on their laminated and preserved work from these years in the same way you and I do - with a smile and many nostalgic feelings. Thank you so much in advance.
You donate directly to the teacher or project you care about and see where every dollar you give goes.
Expand the "Where your donation goes" section below to see exactly what Ms. R. is requesting.See our finances
|DOCUSEAL 125P 12 LAMINATOR -- GBC HeatSeal Photo Quality Pouch Laminators; H300 • Quill Corporation||$134.99||1||$134.99|
Our team works hard to negotiate the best pricing and selections available.View complete list Show less