My students are fun-loving little kindergarteners eager to come to school and learn. Our classroom is an ICT classroom, which means 40% of the class population receive Special Education services and the other 60% are on the general education side. In addition to the related services received by my students I also have several students receiving English as a New Language services. My students enjoy dancing their little hearts out to Pop Se Koo on GoNoodle & silly read alouds.
I absolutely adore my little ones and wish I had all the money in the world to enhance their classroom and learning experience to be the best they will ever have!
Our little kindergarteners love to read! We currently have a small leveled library they have open access to borrow from. As a teacher, there are certain instances that make your heart smile, one of those moments being when your students ask you to borrow books on their own.
Our goal is to build a diverse leveled library for our students to visit freely that will foster their development and love of reading!
Our students are working on decoding grade level words and sight word identification. The leveled library provides our students with texts that are appropriate for their individual levels.
We strive to fill our library with Level A-D books, sight-word books, & so much more!
If you donated to this project, you can sign in to leave a comment for Mrs. Brittney Rappo.
DonorsChoose is the #1 classroom funding site for teachers.
As a teacher-founded nonprofit, we're trusted by thousands of teachers and supporters across the country. This classroom request for funding was created by Mrs. Brittney Rappo and reviewed by the DonorsChoose team.
DonorsChoose makes it easy for anyone to help a classroom in need. Public school teachers from every corner of America create classroom project requests, and you can give any amount to the project that inspires you.