Bring in donors. Get rewarded with prizes!
The top 3 teachers will be able to choose from our 3 grand prize selections, with the top performing teacher choosing first.
- Grand prize 1
- Charles Best, our Founder and CEO, will be delivering lunch to your teacher's lounge. You will get some quality time with him as he visits your classroom and interacts with your students.
- Grand prize 2
- Two tickets to The Colbert Report, meet Stephen and get your photo taken with him. Travel and accommodations will be provided.
- Grand prize 3
- Visit the set of Top Chef and meet Padma Lakshmi. Participate in the famous "restaurant wars" episode of this upcoming season. Travel and accommodations will be provided.
All teachers will receive a DonorsChoose.org gift card based on the number of donors they acquire.
|Number of donors
||DonorsChoose.org gift card
The fine print
- Please allow 24 hours for donors to appear in your total. This page is refreshed multiple times a day, but results are not in real time.
- The challenge will run between Monday 3/10 at 12:01am EST - Tuesday 3/18 at 6:00am EST.
- Teachers will receive credit for any individual person who contributes $20 or more toward any of their projects during this time frame.
- If you don't have any active projects, donors will be able to to send you a DonorsChoose.org gift card through your teacher page instead. We'll send you these gift cards via email, and you can redeem them toward your next project.
- The top three performing teachers will be notified by March 19th, 2014 and will be given the chance to select their prize based on the place they finished. First will choose first, followed by second, with the third place teacher winning the remaining package.
- In the scenario where multiple teachers have tied for the top three postions, teachers will be ranked based on the total amount of green dollars that were donated to their projects during the challenge.
- Only credit card, Amazon Payments or PayPal donations are eligible. Gift card redemptions, donations made using account credits, and checks do not qualify.
- Any matched donations of $20 or more will only count toward a teacher's final donor tally once.
- There is no raffle or drawing to enter. All teachers receiving 3 donors or more will automatically receive a gift card.
- Recipients of the grand prizes will still earn a DonorsChoose.org gift card for their classroom, based on the number of donors they have accumulated.
- Find our FAQ page for the challenge here.